1. LifeStream Blog has a pseudo-ranking of the Top 10 (actually 12) Lifestreaming services. They ranked solely based on number of features available without ranking the features. Just in case you were wondering why Jaiku isn't #1.
2. someecards.com is great. Thanks del.icio.us for letting me stalk people and their bookmarks.
3. I hope this was a 20% project. Of course, it would also be acceptable if Google just hired some Russian artists to do a giant-sized recreation of Gmail. Complete with GChat.
4. Read/WriteWeb totally copycheated my last post about the Facebook RSS feed importation. That said, I kind of copycheated a lot of their coverage about the new feature to write my post in the first place. And if you want to join the Facebook group for the cause, that's something you can do as well.
5. Google Reader is now in the top bar of Google apps. Hooray for saving me an extra click! I wonder if that is for everyone, or if Google actually does it dynamically based on which apps you have actually "installed."
6. Speaking of Google apps... oh, sorry, Google Apps... Google's got a Wiki now. And only 16 months after buying Jotspot, which kind of seemed like a complete Wiki app already. It'll be interesting to see if they release Google Sites to non-Capital Google Apps people at some point.
7. LinkedIn! Now with Status Updates! Actually that's good, because then I can post Twitter-style messages without all my "business contacts" knowing how much I really want a beer every day at about 2 in the afternoon. What's that? My Twitter updates are public? Oh boy.
8. This probably belongs over at Give Me The Rock, but I'm trying to get to 15 things here, and I only came up with the idea on Wednesday. In case that doesn't entice you to click over, it's an incredibly well put together video of Blue Chips and Dwyane Wade's botching of the All Star Skills Challenge.
9. Found this site called AnthologyBuilder which could be an easy way to cherry pick some award-winning type stories. You know, cause I don't have enough stuff to read already.
10. If you like The Smashing Pumpkins, but didn't realize they have a blog, it's probably because they only post about once every other month. This time, they've got a link to their new video, which I'm guessing you'll either really like, or really hate. It's kind of a hard one to be on the fence about.
11. Speaking of music videos, Joey at Straight Bangin has your remix of the year. Awesome. I'm pretty much convinced that any 50 Cent song would be better with someone besides 50 Cent doing the 50 Cent verses.
12. They keep saying the temperature in Chicago is going to get to 40 degrees two days from now. No, two days from now. How about two days from now?
13. I feel like a total yup with the amount of SoBe LEAN that's in my fridge right now. But it is hydration with vitamins, and helps me cut down on my caffeeeeeeeine intake. And it was on sale 10/$10 at The Jewel.
14. I'm doing kind of a double test with this post. 1) I've switched my feedburner feed to Blogspot (not that anyone will notice), because I tested that, and the titles come out correctly in Jaiku (as opposed to Wordpress, which, for some reason, Jaiku can't figure out). 2) I'm composing in Google Docs and using the integration to post to Blogger. We'll see how that works out. I'm not sure about the HTML here... I'm thinking it'll get turned into amperscamps, but we'll just have to see.
15. I meant to try to divide this more evenly into: Web stuff, Random Crap, and Personal Notes. Perhaps in the future I will bring Balance to the Force. Or maybe in only two days from now. You know, when it's a little warmer outside.